Be Informed – All are Welcome
Candidates & Issues Forum for Birch Bay & Blaine
Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017, 7PM
Birch Bay Bible Community Church
4460 Bay Rd., NE corner of Bay and Blaine/SR548 Roads
The confirmed candidates attending are:
- County Council At-Large – Barry Buchanan & Mary Kay Robinson
- Port of Bellingham – Michael Shepard representative, Dan Robins, Ken Bell & Barry Wenger
- Blaine School District – Laura McKinney
- Fire Protection District 21 – Rich Bosman & Larry McPhail
- Public Safety and Jail Facilities – Sheriff Bill Elfo
You may write your questions to the candidates on a 3×5 card that will be supplied at the forum itself.
Whatcom County Auditor’s Office – Current Election page
Printed Voters’ Pamphlet
Citizen organized and sponsored by: Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce, The Northern Light and Blaine Chamber of Commerce.