Our Northwest Park and Recreation District 2 is presenting “The Biggest Loser” contest for Blaine and Birch Bay from April 1 through May 24, 2013. They would like to motivate you to reach your fitness goals for Spring and Summer activities! Weddings, reunions, vacations, races, or just to look good in your summer clothes, they are here to help! And, it is going to be fun, here are the rules:
- Form a team.
- Teams can have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 people.
- Each team will elect a leader that will stand as a witness to each weigh-in. They will be in charge of recording the results and keeping their teammates accountable.
- Weigh-ins will be done confidentially each week. Only the team leader and the NWPRD2 staff will see these results.
- The first and last weigh-ins will be done by the NWPRD2 staff.
- This contest is open to men and women, 18 years of age and older.
- The loss of weight will be calculated by a weight loss percentage; this will then be averaged between team members to elect a winner.
- If any member of a team has health risks or concerns, they must get a note from their doctor to be able to participate in this contest.
- Each team member must fill out a liability release waver.
Contest Price: $5.00 per person and NWPRD2 will also be offering a discounted price for the gym’s monthly pass for Biggest Loser participants. This pass covers the activities offered at the Activity Center in Birch Bay. Please contact Heidi or Jaclyn at NWPRD2 for more details. Contact NWPRD2 to sign your team up today!
Registration ends March 30, 2013