There will not be a Chamber Luncheon for the month of November. We will let you know when the December Luncheon will be! We would love to thank everyone who attended the Annual General Meeting also thank you to everyone who helped with making the Annual General Meeting a success!
This gallery contains 2 photos.
A busy day at the Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce. Shortly after we open comes a practice run of the international tsunami warning at 10:19 am! Then we have a luncheon at noon with Jill Andrews of Certified Folder Display System Inc. After lunch we will be holding open house for a few businesses.
Be Informed – All are Welcome
Candidates & Issues Forum for Birch Bay & Blaine
Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017, 7PM
Birch Bay Bible Community Church
4460 Bay Rd., NE corner of Bay and Blaine/SR548 Roads
The confirmed candidates attending are:
- County Council At-Large – Barry Buchanan & Mary Kay Robinson
- Port of Bellingham – Michael Shepard representative, Dan Robins, Ken Bell & Barry Wenger
- Blaine School District – Laura McKinney
- Fire Protection District 21 – Rich Bosman & Larry McPhail
- Public Safety and Jail Facilities – Sheriff Bill Elfo
You may write your questions to the candidates on a 3×5 card that will be supplied at the forum itself.
Whatcom County Auditor’s Office – Current Election page
Printed Voters’ Pamphlet
Citizen organized and sponsored by: Birch Bay Chamber of Commerce, The Northern Light and Blaine Chamber of Commerce.